Joined The Flat Company in 2015.
- Favourite thing about working in letting: The people; landlords, tenant’s, colleagues, contractors. I love working all types people and letting gives you the chance to do that on a daily basis
- Favourite Edinburgh Restaurant: Chez Jules; it’s relaxed, fun, not too expensive and the food is great.
- Favourite part of Edinburgh: The New Town & Stockbridge; I’m biased because this is where I live but everything walking distance. I go to The Cumberland for a drink, take my kids to Glenogle Baths to go swimming, go to the Stockbridge Market on Sunday & King George V Park to walk Minnie. I never need my car!
- First Gig You Went To: Runrig in Broadford on the Isle of Skye when I was about 12. I’m not sure I’ve listened to a Runrig record since but I remember it being a great gig.
- Edinburgh’s best kept secret: For me it’s O.A. Gill Barbers on Raeburn Place. Inside it’s a beautiful traditional barbers and you can get hair cut for less than a tenner!