Starting salary: £19,000-£23,000 - based on experience.
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join our team - someone who wishes to develop their skills and career as a Property Manager. Other than experience in a similar/related role they will be a positive, ‘can do’ person, customer focused, a team player, organised and keen to contribute to the evolution of the company.
Working within the Lettings Team and alongside the other departments, this is a broad and challenging role which will suit an experienced and customer service driven individual.
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of let properties based around Edinburgh.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve delivery of service with an emphasis on the client journey
- Review, develop and implement lettings department procedures and software solutions in conjunction with the other members of the department
- Identify opportunities to add value for our clients
- Ensure all tasks are completed in accordance with our SLA
- Resolve complaints quickly and identify opportunities to improve our service
- Proactively advising clients on the management of their investment properties.
- Minimizing vacant periods, negotiating and enforcing leases, maintaining good relationships with all clients and tenants.
- Man the 24 hour out of hours emergency line (approx 1 week in every 11)
- Carry out property inspections
- Manage utilities and Council tax at change overs
- Monitor rents, advise clients and adjust rents as appropriate
- Great Team member
- Staggering organisational skills
- Resilient and confident
- Commercial outlook
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Professional and calm demeanour under pressure
- Resourceful – able to find the right solution, not just the obvious one
- Proactive attitude to self development
- Desire to keep up to date with industry trends and developments
- Able to work independently and with all colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- IT proficient
- Full driving license
- Propertymark / ARLA / NFOPP or equivalent qualification
Success measured by:
Great customer experience for tenants and clients.
- Work from home opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Education reimbursement
- Bonus scheme
- Company events & social hours
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Passionate about properties
If you're motivated, enthusiastic and full of initiative; we'd like to hear from you.
We value our reputation for providing a high-quality service, so if you've got a good teamwork ethos, excellent communication skills and are not afraid of hard work we'd like to hear from you. Specific vacancies are listed below, but we always welcome speculative applications.
Please send a brief covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
All applications are in strict confidence and we never contact referees without permission from applicants.
Working with us
We provide the following for all our employees:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible and generous holiday allowance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme