Joined The Flat Company in 2015.
- Favourite thing about working in letting: The treats and the cuddles. I get lots of attention and presents from everyone who visits our office, as well I should. Other than that I mainly sleep. Being 2nd dachshund in command at The Flat Company and a well-known celebrity in Edinburgh is a tiring business.
- Favourite Edinburgh Restaurant: Any that let me in! The Cumberland does great pork scratchings and we go there quite a lot so that’s probably my favourite.
- Favourite part of Edinburgh: Queen Street Gardens are a great place running and hunting my mortal enemy the badger. I have yet to see one but they could be there.
- First Gig You Went To: I have never been to a gig as I am only 5 years old but I’d quite like to see Snoop Dogg and it has been a dream to see “Who Let the Dogs Out” performed live.
- Edinburgh’s best kept secret: Definitely Just For Dogs in Stockbridge. They have the best treats in the whole of Edinburgh; lambs tails, pig snouts and bull’s pizzels (yup it is what you think). If you are coming to the office feel free to pick up something for me on the way.